Do I Have a Problem?
Are you a compulsive gambler?
The following screener from Gamblers Anonymous can help determine whether someone is or is becoming gambling dependent. Please answer all 20 questions.
For help understanding these results, please call us at (513) 381-6672 and we can confidentially discuss opportunities and options based on the patient’s need. Or click here to email us in the strictest confidence.
Spotting the Signs
- A willingness to jeopardize a job or a relationship for gambling
- Preoccupation with gambling or thinking of how to get money to gamble
- Restlessness or irritability when not gambling
- A need to bet more money more frequently
- Gambling to win back, or chase, what has been lost
- Lying to hide time or money spent gambling
- A willingness to do something illegal to get money for gambling
- Using gambling to escape from the world
- A failure to stop, in spite of mounting negative consequences
- Frequent unexplained absences
- Bragging about winning or exaggerating wins and downplaying losses